When running the Live Fee Guide Updater on the LiveDDM server's desktop, the user gets the error message:
Cannot continue. The application is improperly formatted. Contact the application vendor for assistance.
The Live Fee Guide Updater needs to be reinstalled.
- Close the 'Cannot Start Application' window
- Go to: http://www.liveddm.com/support
- Click on 'Click here to install the Live Fee Guide Updater' -- download & run the file
- You may be prompted to first install .NET 4.6.2 -- agree to the terms and install
- You may be prompted to then reboot your server, do so keeping in mind LiveDDM will be down in the office while you are rebooting
- After logging back in, a dialog box will appear to install setup.exe -- run this, if not, go back to http://www.liveddm.com/support and re-download and run the Live Fee Guide Updater
- The Fee Guide Updater should install properly and the opening window appear.
Please see this article for steps on downloading fee guides: How do I download LiveDDM v6 Fee Guide(s)?