This article will guide you through the steps required to bridge LiveDDM to Dexis.
- Ensure that both LiveDDM v6 and Dexis v10 are already installed on the workstation
- Download the CLDexis installation package and unzip it to a local folder
- Run CLDexis.msi to install CLDexis
- Navigate to c:\Program Files (x86)\CLDexis and rename CLDexis.exe to CLDexis.exe.old
- In the install folder from step 2, navigate to the Update folder and copy CLDexis.exe to c:\Program Files (x86)\CLDexis
- Log into LiveDDM. From the main menu, navigate to User -> Terminal Settings -> Imaging
- Set one of the drop-downs to CaptureLink (not Dexis)
- Click the browse icon and browse to c:\program files (x86)\CLDexis\CLDexis.exe
- Launch the bridge. CLDexis will ask where the location of Dexis is on first run. Enter: c:\program files (x86)\Dexis and answer any remaining questions if required.
- If configured correctly, the bridge should launch Dexis with the correct Patient