To download and update Fee Guides in LiveDDM v6, you must use the Live Fee Guide Updater (LFGU) program. This program can be installed on any workstation running LiveDDM. The following document will walk you through the steps required to install the LFGU and download Fee Guides.
|If you already have an older version of Live Fee Guide Updater, please uninstall it first.|
- Download the Live Fee Guide Updater setup by clicking this link
- Once downloaded, run the exe
- Follow the on screen instructions. The application requires .NET Framework v4.8. If it is not already installed, you will be prompted to do so before continuing.
- Once complete, the Live Fee Guide Updater will launch. Note that an icon will be placed on the desktop for future use.
Using the Live Fee Guide Updater
- Launch the Live Fee Guide Updater.
- On the Welcome page, click Continue
- Accept the End User License Agreement and click Continue
- Select Download New Fee Guides
- Select one or more Fee Guides to download. To multi-select, hold the Ctrl key down while selecting Fee Guides
- Click Download Selected
- The selected Fee Guides will be downloaded to your LiveDDM database.